MAGNI Flange Type Mechanical Differential Friction Air Shaft For Slitter
Brand: MAGNI MACHINERY
Product Description of Cantilevered Key Ball Type Differential Friction Air Shaft
The ball type pneumatic air frictionshaftis applied mainly to wind shaft, or unwind shaft in special occasions.
The body of the air frictionshaft is made from chrome-plate steel or hard anodized aluminum. The friction plate can be made from polyurethane, polyethylene, or rubber to max tension required.
To meet our customers’ special requirements, according to the drawing, we can make steel shaft head with different sizes.
Instructionof Flange Type Mechanical Differential Friction Air Shaft
- Air differential shafts slip internally to accommodate multiple width rolls on one shaft. Always custom-made, the shafts expand for a precision fit and are available in several designs and mounting styles.
- You can run multiple rolls on one run and still get the tension equalization that you need for a good quality output. Bottom line is, you can increase your productivity by running varying roll sizes at one time.
- The easiest way to try your success with a differential shaft is to use the most affordable air roll differential shaft, which is designed for duplex center or surface winders, whether they have variable speed control or not.
- It is quick and easy to set up, is easy on the cores and won’t let you down when you need multiple roll tension equalization.
Feature of Flange Type Mechanical Differential Friction Air Shaft
- Difference in material thickness often arises when unwinding plastic films or other material. In the process of constant winding, this difference can lead to obvious discrepancy in outside diameter of roll, and slight discrepancy in winding torque under this situation.
- After some winding rotation, some rolls may become very tight, and meanwhile, some other rolls may start to loosen, leasing to quality decline in product eventually.
- Our differential air shaft with slipping friction can ensure the highest winding quality, and by keeping proper tension on all rolls throughout the winding operation, materials will not show any problem.
- It works under the theory that friction rings slip constantly in center of air shaft, and to keep same tension, some rings slip faster than others. So tension of each roll can be controlled accurately, and permanent tension can also be gained to guarantee the quality of roll.
- According to different roll diameters, to control air pressure of air bag and to guarantee tension, a constant air pressure source kept by rotary joint is required.
Technical parameterof Flange Type Mechanical Differential Friction Air Shaft
Applicable roll inside diameter (mm)
Non-swell diameter (mm)
Weight journals not included(kg×m)
Maximum torque (Nm/m)
Applicationof Flange Type Mechanical Differential Friction Air Shaft
Packaging and Shipping of Flange Type Mechanical Differential Friction Air Shaft
Welcome to contact us