DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This energy unit features a energy up gravity down circuit. Get started the motor to lengthen the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Manual override to solenoid valve could be offered if required. Also a stress compen sated flow handle can be added on the circuit to manage the descent pace from the cylinder.
Remark: Please consult our sales engineer for the various pump displacement, motor electrical power or tank capability.
1. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean all the hydraulic components concerned in advance of installation of the power unit.
three. Viscosity from the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which ought to also be clean and no cost of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is advised.
4. The power unit ought to be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil level in the tank just after the first running on the electrical power unit.
6. Oil shifting is required immediately after the original one hundred operation hours, afterwards once every 3000 hours.
DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This electrical power unit includes a power up electrical power down circuit with load holding on both A & B ports. A strain compensatred flow handle can be additional to circuit to manage the decent pace of your cylinder.
1. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean all the hydraulic components concerned just before set up of the power unit.
3. Viscosity from the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which really should also be clean and cost-free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
4. The electrical power unit need to be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil level within the tank just after the original working with the electrical power unit.
six. Oil shifting is needed after the first one hundred operation hrs, afterwards after just about every 3000 hrs.